A fast and powerful database that provides real-time, multi-model data analytics, SAP HANA serves as a platform for enterprise resource planning (ERP) software and other business applications. SAP HANA in-memory database is for transactional and analytical workloads with any data type — on a single data copy. It breaks down the transactional and analytical silos in organisations, for quick decision-making, on premise and in the cloud.
Why SAP HANA?
Many organizations have vast amounts of data that essentially sits in a data warehouse and provides no value, amounting to terabytes of untapped potential that could be used to accelerate business impact and provide greater customer value.
With its lightning-fast, in-memory processing and real-time data analytics powered by machine learning, SAP HANA harnesses a company’s data and puts it to work for them, streamlining processes, eliminating errors, and providing benefits to clients, customers and employees.
Enhance customer satisfaction with up-to-the minute product availability that can be accessed on any smart phone. Keep employees happy with simplified accounting processes, instant updates on benefits or vacation time, and enhanced collaboration platforms. And help managers and executives plan for the future with predictive analytics that can forecast supply chain issues, manage cash flow, and integrate team workflows for heightened efficiency.
- Fully managed multi-cloud environment with a seamless hybrid and on-premise deployment
- Security, privacy, and anonymization with proven enterprise reliability
- Connected, distributed data without the need to collect it
- Advanced data tiering to quickly manage performance, cost, and storage
- Machine learning capabilities to embed intelligence into applications and analytics
- In-memory database for transactional and analytical workloads with any data type
//Want to learn more about our work?